Return Policy vulkkano.com
In order to process your returns, you can contact us through the contact section hosted on our website or by email email@example.com and we will reply to you as soon as possible with return instructions. VULKKANO's return policy is 14 days from the moment the customer receives the product at the previously indicated address.
Thus, the return conditions are as follows:
- The product must be delivered with all accessories and original packaging.
- The product must be physically in the state in which it was delivered to the consumer, who has the responsibility to advise if it has physical defects upon receipt.
- The buyer will bear the cost of the return.
Spanish legal guarantee conditions of 3 years
The guarantee of all products is 3 years (unless otherwise indicated), subject to the conditions of the European Commission and the Guarantee Law of 2007.
For consumable products or items that by their nature suffer wear and tear during use, the warranty period will be six (6) months (batteries, power adapters, USB cables, etc.). This period can be prolonged by virtue of the type of product, the state in which it is and in the opinion of the technical service of VULKKANO in order to preserve the quality of the service. The batteries of the music players, sound cards and amplifiers have a guaranteed 3-year guarantee. When the lack of conformity manifests itself after 6 months in cases in which the information provided does not agree or raises doubts, VULKKANO could request an independent expert report to continue with the process.
The client may process the guarantee of the products both with VULKKANO and with the manufacturer of said product (if possible and subject to their particular guarantee period), which will respond for lack of conformity during the periods in which it is established. said guarantee.
The guarantee does not cover those defects caused by incorrect use of the product and/or handling of it other than what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics or its operation. In these cases, the consumer must take charge of its repair. Therefore, the following are excluded from the guarantee:
Defects and deterioration caused by external events and accidents.
- Incorrect handling or conservation.
- Malware and/or virus problems.
- Exposure to adverse weather.
- The customer must make necessary backup copies of the data before sending the device to be repaired or replaced.